James Ryan Mason, DO, MPH
- Assistant Professor of Neuroradiology
Medical school at University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine in Fort Worth, Radiology Residency at Baylor College of Medicine, and Neuroradiology fellowship at the University of Washington Health Science Center. Experience with Python, Tensorflow, Keras, Matlab, Autocad, ImageJ
- Segmentation of Chronic Subdural Hematomas Using 3D Convolutional Neural Networks (submitted July 2020, AJNR, Pending Review)
- Silver Medal Finish in the Pneumonia Detection Challenge 2018.
- Mason, J. R., Dodge, C., & Benndorf, G. (2018). Quantification of tantalum sedimentation rates in liquid embolic agents. Interventional Neuroradiology, 1591019918773443.
- Society of NeuroInterventional Surgery – Miami, Fl, July, 2019. Mason JR, Benndorf G, Comparison of Image Quality of Liquid Embolic Agents.
- American Society of Neuroradiology - Vancouver, Canada, June 2018. Mason JR, Benndorf G, O-499 - Novel Angiographic Phantom and Method for evaluating Spatial and Contrast Resolution of Digital Subtraction Angiography on Neuroangiographic Systems.
Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Convolutional Neural Networks
Digital Subtraction Angiography Phantom, etc.
- March 2019 Radiology Partners Research Institute (RPRI) - $20,000. Machine Learning in Mammography: training to identify interval cancers with earlier diagnosis. Whitfill,C., Maki,D., MD, Palestrant,S., Reddy,D., Mason,J.R., Li,X., Rohren,E.
- July 2017 John B Carter Jr Technology Catalyst fund - $10,000. Microfluidics and DSA imaging quality. Principal Investigator - Goetz Benndorf, MD, PhD. Co-investigator - J Ryan Mason, DO, MPH.
- April 2017 Society of Interventional Radiology Foundation - Radiology Resident Grant - $5,000.
- August 2017 University of Southern Denmark, Travel Grant.