Jingtong Hu, PhD
- Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Dr. Jingtong Hu is currently an Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computing Engineering at the University of Pittsburgh. He received his Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Texas, Dallas in 2013, and B.E. in Computer Science from Shandong University in 2007. His research interests include embedded systems, FPGA, and cyber-physical systems. His works received Best Paper Award Nominations from DAC 2017, DAC 2019, ESWEEK 2019, and ASP-DAC 2020. He is also the recipient of OSU CEAT Outstanding New Faculty Award and Air Force Summer Faculty Fellowship. He has served as TPC Track Chair for Memory Track in DAC 2019 and CPS Track in SAC 2018 as well as TPC member for ASP-DAC, DATE, DAC, ESWEEK, RTCSA, RTSS, etc. He is a guest editor for IEEE Transactions on Computers and an associate editor for IEEE Embedded Systems Letters.
- Achieving Super-Linear Speedup across Multi-FPGA for Real-Time DNN Inference (Best Paper Award Nomination) Weiwen Jiang, Edwin H.-M. Sha, Xinyi Zhang, Lei Yang, Qingfeng Zhuge, Yiyu Shi, Jingtong Hu Proc. International Conference on Hardware/Software Codesign and System Synthesis (CODES+ISSS 2019) , NYC, New York, USA, Oct. 2019.
- Accuracy vs. Efficiency: Achieving Both through FPGA-Implementation Aware Neural Architecture Search (Best Paper Award Nomination) Weiwen Jiang, Xinyi Zhang, Edwin H.-M. Sha, Lei Yang, Qingfeng Zhuge, Yiyu Shi, Jingtong Hu Proc. The 56th IEEE/ACM Design Automation Conference (DAC 2019) , Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, June 2019.
- Co-Exploring Neural Architecture and Network-on-Chip Design for Real-Time Artificial Intelligence (Best Paper Award Nomination) Lei Yang, Weiwen Jiang, Weichen Liu, Edwin Sha, Yiyu Shi, Jingtong Hu, The 25th Asia and South Pacific Design Automation Conference (ASP-DAC 2020), Beijing, China, Jan. 2020.
- Hardware/Software Co-Exploration of Neural Architectures, Weiwen Jiang, Lei Yang, Edwin Sha, Qingfeng Zhuge, Shouzhen Gu, Sakyasingha Dasgupta , Yiyu Shi, Jingtong Hu, IEEE Transactions on COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN of Integrated Circuits and Systems (TCAD), March 2020.
- Device-Circuit-Architecture Co-Exploration for Computing-in-Memory Neural Accelerators, Weiwen Jiang, Qiuwen Lou, Zheyu Yan, Lei Yang, Jingtong Hu, X. Sharon Hu, Yiyu Shi, IEEE Transactions on Computers (TC), April 2020
- Embedded Systems
- Cyber-Physical Systems
- Army Research Lab Towards Energy Efficient Phasor Measurement Unit with FPGA
- Army Research Lab Prototyping >100 mW Energy Harvesting Powered Sensor
- NSF OISE-1827009 IRES Track I: International Research Experience for Students on Non-Volatile Processor Based Self-Powered Embedded Systems
- NSF CNS-1464429/CNS-1830891 Enabling Efficient Non-Volatile Processors on Energy Harvesting Powered Embedded Systems
- NSF CCF-1527506/CCF-1820537 Multi-level Non-volatile FPGA Synthesis to Empower Efficient Self-adaptive System Implementations